The Locomotive types include:-
- GT 36 –Locomotive with the capacity to haul 1800 gross tons each
- U20 – Locomotive with the capacity to haul 1200 gross tons
- U15 – Locomotive with capacity to haul 1000 gross tons each.
The Wagon types include:-
- CLOSED WAGONS –They have a carrying capacity ranging from 42tons to 53 tons and are ideal for bagged cargo such as Fertiliser, cement,sugar,maize, soya beans, stock feed and tobacco etc.
- GENERAL PURPOSE OPEN WAGONS –They have a carrying capacity of 44tons and are suitable for conveying Copper,Sulphur,Coal,Concentrates,Lime,Steel ,Bulk sugar,Wheat,Maize, fertilisers and various break bulk commodities.
- FLAT WAGONS –They have a carrying capacity of 44tons and flexible for various cargo such as containerized cargo;a 40ft container or two 20ft containers,vehicles and machinery.
- FUEL TANKERS